Instructions for exporting the public key of digital certificate
A digital certificate is used to identify a user in e-commerce (user identification). Digital certificate management in IT-kiosk requires from the user to export only the public key of the qualified digital certificate (.cer file).
The public key of the certificate, stored in the computer or smart card, can be exported as follows:
1. Open your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer).
2. In the “Settings" menu, select “Internet options
3. Open the “Content" tab and click on “Certificates" and “Certificates".
4. Find the certificate you wish to export and click “Export".
5. A certificate export wizard will open. Make sure you export only the public key of the digital certificate!